SUPPORT THE BOSTON JEWISH FILM FESTIVAL
Ticket sales account for as little as 20% of our operating budget. Donations from supporters like you are what allow us to continuing bringing the world’s best contemporary Jewish films to Boston.
Consider joining our leadership circle and support The Boston Jewish Film Festival while receiving great benefits year-round (the value of any benefits received is not tax-deductible). Download a PDF of donation levels by clicking here.
Receive great benefits while supporting the Festival year-round. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-244-9899 to pledge your support!
Boston Jewish Film Festival Member $50
• Two free tickets to any Encores summer series screening
• Year-round discount on films, partner screenings and events
• Fall Festival brochure mailed to your home
• Early ticket-buying opportunity
• Subscription to electronic newsletter
• Acknowledgment in Festival Program Book
Encores Pass* $100
All Member benefits, plus:
• Admission for one to all films in our Encores series at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Friend’s Pass* $225
($200 with Work in Progress attendance, or if purchased before July 31) All Member benefits, plus one Friend’s Pass for fall Festival. Pass provides:
• Admission to all fall Festival films
• Priority seating at fall Festival films
All Member benefits, plus:
• Two Friend’s Passes
• Two tickets to Work-in-Progress event
• 4 (total) tickets to individual fall Festival or Encores films
• Invitations to special donor-only events with filmmakers, including dinners at private homes
• Acknowledgment in fall
• Festival brochure
• Curator’s Choice DVD
All Cinematographer benefits, plus:
• Two tickets to major annual event
All Director benefits, plus:
• Entry for two to all screenings throughout the year
Executive Producer $10,000+
All Producer benefits, plus:
• Private meeting with visiting artist
• Honorary sponsorship of fall Festival film
• Two additional tickets to Opening Night, Closing Night and Mid-Fest events
Fully tax-deductible contributions to support the work of The Boston Jewish Film Festival can be mailed to the Festival office:
The Boston Jewish Film Festival
1001 Watertown Street, 3rd Floor
West Newton, MA 02465
Phone: (617) 244-9899
Fax: (617) 244-9894
Credit card contributions are accepted over the phone at (617) 244-9899.
You can also contribute to The Boston Jewish Film Festival, Inc., securely online via Network for Good.
We accept gifts of appreciated securities, and appreciate multi-year gifts and pledges. Please email Managing Director Jaymie Saks or call 617-244-9899, x 222 to discuss these matters.
The Boston Jewish Film Festival, Inc.® is a 501 (C) 3 non-profit arts organization. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.