SUPPORT THE BOSTON JEWISH FILM FESTIVAL
Receive great benefits while supporting the Festival year-round!
Friends passes benefits are:
*Admission to all fall Festival films
*Priority seating at fall Festival films including Opening, Centerpiece and Closing Events and films for which tickets are no longer available.
*Year-round discount on films, partner screenings and events
*Fall Festival brochure mailed to your home
*Early ticket-buying opportunity
*Subscription to electronic newsletter
The Friend’s Pass may only be used by pass holder and is not transferable. The pass will be mailed in the fall.
The ReelPass can be used for one film admission to any regularly-priced film in the 26th Annual Boston Jewish Film Festival, November 5-17. Cannot be used for Opening, Midfest, or Closing Night screenings. The pass will be mailed in the fall.
Festival Membership Levels
• Year-round discount on films, partner screenings and events
• Fall Festival brochure mailed to your home
• Early ticket-buying opportunity
• Subscription to electronic newsletter
All Member benefits, plus:
• Two Friends Passes to Fall Festival
• Invitations to special donor-only events with filmmakers, including dinners at private homes
• Acknowledgment in fall Festival brochure
All Cinematographer benefits, plus:
• Two tickets to major annual fall event
• Listing in pre-film slideshow and festival trailer
All Director benefits, plus:
• Entry for two to all screenings throughout the year
Executive Producer ($10,000+)
All Producer benefits, plus:
• Private meeting with visiting artist
• Honorary sponsorship of fall Festival film
Please contact BJFF Executive Director Jaymie Saks for more information about Executive Producer status at 617-244-9899, extension 222 or email@example.com.